HOT TUB - FREE WIFI - GUEST COMPUTER - DRYING ROOM - SKI ROOM
- 6 minutes walk to the Chamonix - Les Houches ski slopes
- 7 minutes walk to the bus stop, Prarion ski Lift and the Les Houches main street.
- 5 minutes walk to the TOUR DU MONT BLANC and GR5 hiking trails
- 7 tastefully decorated BEDROOMS all with private facilities and mountain views
- Large GARDEN with sunbeds and beautiful views
- LOUNGE with comfortable leather sofas and armchairs plus panoramic balcony
- Rustic DINING ROOM where every morning a wholesome breakfast is served including cereal, eggs, orange juice, yoghurts, croissants and fresh French bread. We pride ourselves in the excellent table d'hotes dinners that Elaine prepares. When it is warm enough meals can be taken on the dining room terrace.
- TEA ROOM with fireplace and free tea and coffee making facilities
- Free use of BUSSES AND TRAINS in the Chamonix Valley. Option of private minibus transfers to the ski areas.
- SPECIALIZED HOLIDAYS available for skiing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, winter activities and hiking
we speak on parle wir sprechen hablamos falamos lottiamo in
Holidays operated by Snow Safari Ltd, specialist tour operator in the alps since 1989.
Staying at Chalet Savoy is 'as good as having Mont Blanc in your back garden' they boast and, having stayed there I have to agree. Great views, great cooking, great company. Peter Tromans, Prestige Magazine
Snow Safari offer a unique brand of hospitalityJane Slade, Sunday Express
Our most enjoyable stay was at picturesque Chalet Savoy, run by colourful Englishman, Oliver Ensor and his wife Elaine. It boasts spectacular views. The slopes of Les Houches were perfect. Sarah Whitfield King, Sunday Mirror
Chalet Savoy was to be found nestling amongst pine trees in the heart of the Chamonix Valley. The tranquillity of this rustic and most welcoming chalet with its open fires and beautiful views Tracey Savage, The Metropolitan
A non refundable deposit equal to 30.00% of the stay is required.
Full booking balance is due on the day of arrival.
Payments by cash, cheque, bank transfers (bacs}, paypal, and the following cards:
Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Mastercard - no charge.
American Express - a charge of 3.00%
If a booking is cancelled less than 80 days before arrival then a charge equal to 30.00% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled 80 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to 30.00% of the stay will be made.
In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
CHALET SAVOY - STAY ONLY EXTRAS
Breakfast 8 Euros per day.
Three course table d'hote dinner: 16 Euros per night.
Afternoon tea featuring Elaine's home made cake: 5 Euros per day.
Toital Chalet Extras 29 Euros / day.
Airport Transfers: ask us for quote.